Adobe Photoshop is an application which can be used for editing images. All you need is creativity and you will get some stellar images. Face swapping is something which people do for fun and it is a very simple process with Adobe Photoshop. You can also learn How to Add Text into Your Image in Photoshop. In order to perform Face Swapping you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to select two different images and decide which image you required for using as a background and which once you want to set as a desired face.
- In the next step you have to load these images in the layers and also you have to make sure that you have to make a backup of these photos.
- Now open the desired image and then select the Lasso or then Pen Tool from the Tools panel. Pen tool is preferred over Lasso Tool but you can use both of them.
- Now by using the Pen Tool adjust the selection by holding Ctrl key. Now select through Make Selection by setting the anchor point.
- Now copy the election by pressing Ctrl+C.
- After this you need to paste the desired face into the background image. For pasting you need to create a new layer and then press Ctrl+V from your keyboard and then adjust the face of the body.
- Now convert the image to a smart object by right clicking on the face which will let you resize the image.
- Now when you are on the active layer click on Edit>Free Transform or you can press Ctrl+T for resizing or rotating the image.
- After this you have to align the face and then make sure that you can use the eyes as well as mouths as the guides. Press Enter after aligning the face.
- Now make a layer mask so that you merge the faces for that use the brush tool.
- Make other adjustments like saturation and contrast etc.