We live in a age where image editing has become a profession and there are many creative people in the world who are using this tool to there benefit and they are making a living through this. Now you can also make yourself look thinner and make yourself smart and slim. You can also learn How To Add Tie Dye in Photoshop. In this tutorial you will learn how to use the Liquify filter provided by the Adobe Photoshop to make yourself appear much more trim.
- First you have to open and image in the photoshop where you have to make changes. Then click the Layers in the menu bar and click the Duplicate layer.
- After that click the Eye icon next to the Background Layer it makes the Background layer invisible but leaves the original image so that you can make another duplicate.
- In the second part first you have to click the duplicate layer in the Layers window then click the filters in the menu bar and click Liquify.
- After that click the Freeze Mask Tool and use the Brush Size and Brush Pressure to adjust size and sensitivity of brush.
- Then use the Freeze Mask Tool to draw over the parts of the image you don’t want to change. You have to be careful not to over exaggerate the lines or the image will not appear realistic.
- In the third part you will use the Forward Warp Tool which looks like a downward-pointing finger in the tool menu in the upper left corner, adjust the size and sensitivity of the brush and a smaller brush will yield much better results.
- Use the Forward Warp Tool to drag unwanted parts of the image toward the mask lines. It will take a couple of times before you get your hand on it.
- After that click the Pucker Tool and use it over the unwanted parts of the image along the mask lines. The Pucker Tool will trim an image quickly but its overdo sometimes and gets you some strange results which you can restore.