With Photoshop you can create various different effects an in this tutorial you will learn how to make an aquarium in Photoshop.
You can also learn How To Add Text into your Image in Photoshop. In order to learn how to create an aquarium you have to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you have to find the pictures which are necessary for aquarium like glass bowl, fish bowl, pebbles, goldfish and bonsai tree etc.
- Now open fish or a glass bowl image in Photoshop. These will be your working file.
- Now you need to open the bonsai picture and drag it onto the working file.
- Now modify the blend of the layer in order to multiply for making the tree appear that it is inside the glass bowl.
- Now its time to add the pebbles into your glass bowl. For this you have to use the Pen Tool and draw a shape which resembles inside of the bowl and then save the path.
Now is the time to superimpose the picture and for that you need to follow these 3 simple rules.
- Drag and then copy the bonsai picture to your working file. For copying the picture 1st open the file and select entire picture by typing Ctrl+A, then type Ctrl+C for copying and then type Ctrl+V for pasting the picture.
- Now go to the paths panel and press Ctrl and the path simultaneously.
- Apply the layer mask on the layer by clicking on the add layer mask icon.
- Now apply the filter on the picture by selecting Filter>Distort>Spherize and then apply the amount of 52 pixels on distortion.
- Now you need to erase the sharp edges by using Erase Tool.
- Now is the time to add water picture into your working file.
- Now create an illusion of water in your glass bowl for that change the blend mode to multiply.
- Use the Pen Tool and draw a path which resembles inside of the glass bowl.
- Save the path and the Ctrl-click it for making the selection.
- Now type Ctrl+I for selecting the outside space if the picture.
- Delete the excessive space.
- Now create the surface of the water and for that you have to open a new image of water.
- Use ellipse tool for making circular path.
- Set the 2nd image just above the 1st water picture.
- Now go back to the Bonsai image and then create an illusion that the leaves of the tree are on top of the water.
- Now erase the outside space of the layer by clicking the delete option.
- Now you have to erase the white space of the layer.
- Now add the goldfish image into your working file.
Your aquarium has been created