Adobe Photoshop is undoubtedly the best image editing application which is being used all over the globe. Adobe Photoshop is a very vast application and in order to use it efficiently you need to have proper knowledge of it. Photoshop lets you add some jaw-dropping effects in your images and that too with ease. In this tutorial you are going to learn about creating leopard fur in Photoshop. You can also learn about How to Add Text into your Image. In order to learn about the leopard fur effect you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you have to open a new document and then set the dimension 400×400 px.
- Now you need to fill yellow color in the background.
- Now you need to select the Brush Tool and set its color to black.
- Now you need to paint the leopard pattern.
- Now go to Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur.
- Here you need to set the radius value to 1 pixel.
- You go to Filter>Noise>Add Noise.
- In the Add Noise dialog box you have to set the amount value to 40%.
- Select Uniform option in the Distribution.
- Tick on the Monochromatic option at the bottom of the Add Noise dialog box.
- Now select Filter>Blur>Motion Blur.
- In the Motion Blur dialog box set the Angle at 45 degree and set the value of Distance to 10.
- Now is the time to add some lighting effects and for that you need to go to Filter>Render>Lighting Effects.
- In the Lighting Effects dialog box you need to adjust the direction as well as dimension of the light.
After adjusting the direction and dimension of the lighting you are finished and have got the final output of leopard fur effect which you can use in any of your project and can impress your friends.