Photoshop is an application which requires no introduction as it has been used all over the globe for editing as well as enhancing images. Photoshop’s imapct is such that editing of a photo has been given a new term named Photoshopped. Adobe Photoshop is a very powerful image editing application where you can create awesome images and can add text in different styles into your images. You can easily change the color of the text in Adobe Photoshop. You can also learn How to Change Eye Color in an Image in Photoshop.
In order to change the color of the text you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all open an existing file or create a new document.
- Now select the Type Tool from the toolbox and then select the text.
- Now you need to select the foreground color chooser.
- Now select the color which you need and then press OK.
- For a rasterized text you need to click the foreground color chooser.
- Now select the color you need and then press OK.
- Select the Paint Bucket tool and then click one letter of the text.
- If you are satisfied you need to click on each letter so that you can change the color of the text.