People all around the world want to look beautiful and different than others. Women put on makeup in order to look more beautiful and also put lenses of different colors on their eyes. In photos the photographers makes some adjustments on the face of the people. One of the adjustments is changing the color of your eyes. You can also learn about How to Crop your Image in Circular Shape in Photoshop
In order to change the color of the eyes you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to open the photo in Photoshop through File menu.
- Zoom in to the eyes in the photo by selecting Zoom Tool from Tools panel. (Press letter Z on your keyboard to zoom in).
- Once you have zoomed in to the eyes you can adjust its position according to your requirement by using Hand Tool.
- Press H letter on keyboard to switch Hand Tool and then click on the image to adjust it.
- As we are required to change the color of eyes so we need to select the eyes and for that we can use Lasso Tool.
- Select Lasso Tool which is present in Tools panel ( press L on your keyboard to select lasso Tool)
- Draw the selection around the iris of one of the eyes.
- Once one eye is selected press Shift key and you will notice a plus + sign has appeared alongside the Lasso Tool cursor. With this you can select the iris of other eye as well.
- Now as the eyes are selected you need to use Hue/Saturation adjustment layer for changing the colors.
- Click on the Adjustment layer/New Fill icon which is located at the bottom of Layers panel (The icon is a circle that has been split diagonally between black and white)
- Now select Hue/Saturation from the menu bar, a layer of Hue and Saturation will appear in Properties panel.
- Select Colorize option by checking in the checkbox provided with it.
Once Colorize option is selected the eyes of the person in the image will turn red which may look a bit creepy but you can change the color easily and for that you are required to use Hue slider. By sliding the slider left and right many colors will be applied to the eyes and you can any color of your choice. If you want your color to be blue then set the Hue slider value to 200. After adjusting the Hue slider then you are required to adjust Saturation slider so that your eyes color look more natural.