With Adobe Photoshop you can easily add text into your image. With just few clicks some very impressive posters and magazine covers can be created. Adding simple text in your image is a piece of cake but when it comes to wrapping text well it surely requires some knowledge and in this tutorial you will learn how can you bend the text in Photoshop. You can also learn How to Add Text into your Image in Photoshop. For bending text in Photoshop you are required to follow these simple steps.
- Open an existing file or create a new one from File menu.
- Now select Pen Tool. (Pen Tool is an icon that is shaped like a nib of a pen located at the bottom of toolbox)
- You can also access Pen Tool quickly by typing P from keyboard.
- Now click on Path which is located in the drop down menu next to pen icon.
- Create the start point of the curve by clicking anywhere on the layer.
- Once the start point is defined now is the time to create end point of the curve.
- Now a straight line will be created between the start and end points.
- Now you have to curve this line by pressing Ctrl key and clicking on the drag the anchor point till the lines have been made at the same arc where you need to bend your text.
- Now is the time to select the Text Tool by pressing T from your keyboard. You can also access the text tool by clicking on T icon in the toolbox.
- Now click on the curve at the point where the text has to be started.
- Now type the text which you want to be shown as a bended text.
With these simple steps you will get bended text at any degree.