Adobe Photoshop is the most widely used image editing application. Some awesome illustrations can be created with Adobe Photoshop with ease. You can also add text into your images and illustrations in Photoshop. You can adjust various different qualities of text like its font, color, and size etc. Text is added in images in order to deliver a short message so you can create advertisements and titles in Photoshop. You can also learn How to Crop an Image in a Circle in Photoshop.
For adding text into your photos you need to follow these steps.
- In order to add any text into your image you need to select Type Tool from the Tools palette. The Text Tool looks like a letter T. Click on the T icon in order to select the tool. (You can also type T from your keyboard).
- Now click anywhere on your image in order to add the text.
- When you will click the Text tool numerous options will appear on the top of Photoshop.
- These options will let you set the color, size, font and alignment etc.
- Font option will let you select various different fonts like Arial, Calibri and Times New Roman etc.
- Font Size will let you adjust the font size so that you can make the text bigger or smaller.
- Font Alignment option will let your text to be centered or to be adjusted in right or left.
- Font Color option will let you select any color for your text.
- Click on any area in the image and then drag the text tool before typing in order to enlarge the area.
- Once you have entered your text all you have to do is to click outside the text box in order to see how the final text appears on your image. (You can also press Ctrl and Enter keys at the same time from you keyboard).